A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Puthuff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Puthuff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Puthuff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Puthuff graduated from University of Louisville . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Puthuff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lynn Puthuff MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Puthuff practice?
- Dr. Denise Puthuff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Puthuff practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Dermatologists and Louisville Internists.