A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Raynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Raynor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raynor graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raynor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Denise White Raynor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. B D. Raynor practice?
- Dr. B Raynor has 7 office locations.
Dr. B Raynor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Conyers, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.