A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Routhier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Routhier, Nonsurgical Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine Specialist with a Special Interest in Treatment of Lower Extremity Injuries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Routhier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Routhier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Routhier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise D. Routhier MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise D. Routhier practice?
- Dr. Denise Routhier has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Routhier practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Emergency Physicians and Eugene Sports Medicine Doctors.