Learn more about Dr. Denise Routhier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Routhier, Nonsurgical Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine Specialist with a Special Interest in Treatment of Lower Extremity Injuries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Routhier
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Routhier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Routhier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Routhier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Routhier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise D. Routhier MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise D. Routhier practice?
- Dr. Denise Routhier has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Routhier practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Emergency Physicians and Eugene Sports Medicine Doctors.