A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Routhier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Routhier, Nonsurgical Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine Specialist with a Special Interest in Treatment of Lower Extremity Injuries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Routhier
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Routhier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Routhier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Routhier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Routhier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise D. Routhier MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise D. Routhier practice?
- Dr. Denise Routhier has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Routhier practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Emergency Physicians and Eugene Sports Medicine Doctors.