A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Sackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Sackett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sackett
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sackett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Renee Sackett DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Sackett practice?
- Dr. Denise Sackett has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Sackett practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.