Learn more about Dr. Denise Sackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Sackett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sackett
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sackett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sackett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Renee Sackett DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Sackett practice?
- Dr. Denise Sackett has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Sackett practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.