A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Sackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Sackett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sackett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sackett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sackett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Renee Sackett DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise R. Sackett practice?
- Dr. Denise Sackett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Sackett practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.