Dr. Denise Sanderson MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Stuart, FL

• Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2016
She was very calm and positive through my entire experience, which helped calm my nerves. While my procedure was very stressful for me, she did everything she could to ensure I was comfortable and at ease. I have recommended her to others.

August 13th, 2014
My "Journey" with Dr. Sanderson
My husband and I sat waiting for the doctor scared and unsure of what was to come. When Dr. Sanderson came into the room she said....This is small, it was caught early, I am sure you will not lose your hair or be sick. This is just a "bump" in your road of life. From that point on, we felt relaxed and confident that we would be able to handle this "bump". Through the biopsy, lumpectomy, "savi" radiation treatment and continued follow up she has always explained thoroughly my options, possible outcomes, statistics etc. She is a compassionate, competent and very caring surgeon. I will continue to follow up with her for as long as she recommends.

March 28th, 2013
Wonderful, compashionate & caring person

February 3rd, 2013
Dr. Sanderson and her staff are wonderful. She and Linda both have wonderful bedside manner, are caring and take to time to explain everything. This is the only office that I have received hugs after an appointment - and they are very sincere hugs. Dr. Sanderson's skill as a surgeon is wonderful; My scar is very small for the lumpectomy and sentinel node removal and she also drained my large cysts during the procedure. I have had little discomfort from the office biopsy, the surgery - including the isotope injections prior to surgery. The hospital Pre-op staff all raved about Dr. Sanderson and Linda and it is clear to me that they too know exceptional practice.

April 17th, 2012
Best Dr. Around
there are no words to describe this doctor but fantastic. She takes her time with you and treats you like a friend. I highly recommend this doc.

February 4th, 2012
an expert
Dr. S. diagnosed my breast cancer in 2008. She did the surgery and all after care. She confered with Moffit, and other cancer specialists, to confirm that her decision regarding treatment was unanimous. She is carefull, confident, caring and I would recommend her highly.

October 10th, 2011
Have never said this about a Dr. before - I absolutely adore her! Hope you never need to see Dr. Sanderson - but if you do - you couln't hope for anyone better!

April 26th, 2011
Dr. Sanderson made me feel very comfortable and was very easy to talk to.

May 27th, 2010
Great doctor!
Dr. Sanderson was very thorough in explaining my stereotactic breast biopsy before I had it done. During the procedure, she told me step-by-step what she was going to do as she was doing it. She was very calming, reassuring, pleasant, and considerate. I highly recommend her to anyone.

February 9th, 2010
Choosing Doctor Sanderson was probably the best "health care" decision I have made in my life. She is very capable and obviously very experienced.Doctor Sanderson did my biopsy right in the office. I did not have to go to the hospital until my surgery. She always takes the time to explain to me exactly what is going on and what to expect. I have never had any enexpected surprises.She is sweet and caring and the attitude extends to her office staff that seem like family to me now.

January 27th, 2009
Super Doc!!
Dr. Sanderson is wonderful. She is thorough and calms you right down. Wait time is minimal both with test results and Dr. appointments.

January 12th, 2017