Dr. Denise Schiebout Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Denise Schiebout?

May 2nd, 2012

I went to Dr. Schiebout for 3 years. After two miscarriages, when I got pregnant the 3rd time, she recommended progesterone and wrote me a script. When I got to the pharmacy, it was $600! When I called the office to see if I could be prescribed a different brand/generic, they said there was not one (WHICH IS A LIE) and that the drug rep hadn't been by with any discounts/coupons (there's the reason they only prescribe the one specific kind right there...). I switched my dr and my new dr prescribed me a different brand and I paid $20, and I'm still pregnant at 27 weeks with no thanks to Dr. Schiebout. Besides that ordeal, the office staff is incredibly rude. You can bet that you are going to sit in the waiting room until at least 30 minutes AFTER your appointment time. Dr.Schiebout herself is knowledgeable, but has no empathy and just seems too overbooked to want to take the time to answer any questions you have.

July 27th, 2011

ER Visit gets worse

after going to the ER in pain she was the attending dr was very short yelled at me when I asked about my own doctor; she then told me my life was in her hands and I either need to get better or she will operate and figure it out. I told the hospital I never wanted to see her again and that I wanted to file a complaint.

May 4th, 2010

Made a bad situation worse

During a difficult pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage I felt alone and not cared for by my doctor. Seemed very cold and uncaring

October 31st, 2008

Great with pregnancy, not great with moms after delivery.

Dr. Schiebout was great through my pregnancy (maybe because I was seen by her nurse-practitioner, Marlene, most of the time!) but when my son was born, it all went downhill. She was impatient with me even when she did my son's circumcision. She never even gave me any possible reasons why he was born early, told me it was just one of those things. She didn't listen to me the last few visits when I told her of the female problems I am having, instead just telling me rather coldly that all she could do was put me on birth control pills. I've told her I don't want to go on the pill several times. She insists she can't offer any other help. I am definitely not satisfied with that answer and I feel that a doctor who cares about her patients will try to find the cause of the problem, not just tell the patient they're out of options.

August 4th, 2015