Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise Scott
Dr. Denise Scott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Dr. Scott has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise Scott has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Denise Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Sharon Bae
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Larry Silverberg
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Dawn Hnat
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi36