Learn more about Dr. Denise Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Ann Scott MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Denise Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Scott practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Endocrinologists.