Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

1401 Avocado Ave
Ste 101
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-717-7923
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Scott is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is thorough, caring and spends a lot of time with you, each and every appointment. She is quick to respond to any questions and or concerns. I appreciate really caring doctors such as Dr. Scott. She is a true professional.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

After three other Endocrinologists, I was lucky enough to have been referred to Dr. Scott by a friend. Although she is not on my insurance, it is worth every penny that I pay out of pocket for her services. She really listens (which is rare, I think, these days), and spends a lot of time with each appointment. Her follow up is amazing. I have actually emailed her on a weekend after having a bad bout with my thyroid and was astonished that she emailed me back on a Sunday. I don't know of any other doctor that would do that. I would recommend her highly.

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. Scott is the ONLY endocrinologist I will ever see as long as I live in Orange County. She is beyond through and is an excellent doctor. She is very smart, takes her time with her patients and I trust her with my heath. Need I say more?