Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 8th, 2015

She is a really good, caring doctor. I recommend her to anyone who needs a doctor to treat their diabetes. She is really encouraging.

Feb 16th, 2015

wrong diagnosis left me with many medical problems.

Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Scott is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is thorough, caring and spends a lot of time with you, each and every appointment. She is quick to respond to any questions and or concerns. I appreciate really caring doctors such as Dr. Scott. She is a true professional.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Aug 15th, 2011

After three other Endocrinologists, I was lucky enough to have been referred to Dr. Scott by a friend. Although she is not on my insurance, it is worth every penny that I pay out of pocket for her services. She really listens (which is rare, I think, these days), and spends a lot of time with each appointment. Her follow up is amazing. I have actually emailed her on a weekend after having a bad bout with my thyroid and was astonished that she emailed me back on a Sunday. I don't know of any other doctor that would do that. I would recommend her highly.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. Scott is the ONLY endocrinologist I will ever see as long as I live in Orange County. She is beyond through and is an excellent doctor. She is very smart, takes her time with her patients and I trust her with my heath. Need I say more?