Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise Serebrisky
Dr. Denise Serebrisky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Serebrisky is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise Serebrisky has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Denise Serebrisky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Juliet Widoff
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi10
Dr. Loneien Ong
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Jessica Stoeckel
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi17