Dr. Denise Spence Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Denise Spence?

Really efficient but...

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Never reviewed a Dr. but compelled to do so now; I've wanted to change drs for yrs & finally done so- not sure why I waited. She's fine, available & efficient but after seeing her for 8 yrs, if I saw her at a store I'd keep walking; there is a lack of connection in her style, I've felt like a case number. (She probably wouldn't even recognize me). I kept thinking -if my situation was serious would I have confidence in her? connection? feel comforted by her? All are "No", sadly - hence the change

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Spence's for some years now (maybe 10?) and she's been good about referring me to specialists when necessary and checking on other things that didn't really need referrals. Perhaps due to no fault of hers, it seems like she never has enough time to really spend, but she does always ask "do you have any other questions?" And she will stay through the questions -- but one wonders how much attention is being paid since she seems pretty stressed about getting to the next patient. However, as I said, getting prescriptions has been very easy and that's helpful!

very good doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Doctor spense saved my finace life the doctor before he had didnt even care but doctor spense took her time and was able to help him and now he feels great and is healthier because of her. She spends the time she needs to to find out what is going on and blood tests or other tests that need to be done to get the answer she is looking for. You have to ask questions and spend time with your doctor to help yourself doctors are not a mind reader. she is a good listener and very compassionate when coming to your health. I even see her and she has helped me so much she is the only doctor that listens to me and takes my concerns serious and she goes over side affects if necessary. I give her an A plus.

Posted on September 26th, 2017