A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Sullivan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sullivan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Leanne Sullivan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Denise Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Sullivan practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.