A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Sur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Sur is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Sur, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sur graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Kathleen Sur MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise K. Sur practice?
- Dr. Denise Sur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Sur practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors.