A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Sutherland-Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Sutherland-Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutherland-Phillips
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sutherland-Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Sutherland-Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland-Phillips graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Sutherland-Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Helena Sutherland-Phillips MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise H. Sutherland-Phillips practice?
- Dr. Denise Sutherland-Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Sutherland-Phillips practices Family Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Family Physicians.