A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Sweeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Sweeney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sweeney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise L Sweeney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Denise Sweeney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Sweeney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Roseville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.