Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
Feb 15th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Sweeney since 2008. She has proven to be a competent and caring doctor. She takes time to answer my questions and never seems rushed. She took care of me during my first pregnancy and now we are on our second. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thanks Dr. Sweeney!

Don't do it show details Don't do it
Jan 11th, 2012

Do not go to this Dr. Had I picked someone else, my baby would be alive.

Best obgyn I will ever have show details Best obgyn I will ever have
Dec 14th, 2011

Very sweet, attentive, makes you feel like a person and not just another patient. I had a very difficult pregnancy, and dr. sweeney was a great source of comfort for me. In the end, she ended up saving my babys life. Without her knowledge and recognition of the need for quick intervention, my daughter would not be here today. As an icu nurse myself, I know great care when I see it!

AMAZING! show details AMAZING!
Jan 21st, 2011

She is an amazing doctor! I trust her with my life and the lives of my children. She is very knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and caring. She takes very good care of her patients and gives great maternity tips! I drive over an hour to visit her and followed her from another practice to have her deliver ALL my children.

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
by Laura on Mar 17th, 2010

As a patient of Dr. Sweeney's for the past 7 years, I have found her to be a very caring doctor. Oftentimes I do have to wait, but that is because she spends quite a bit of time with each of her patients.