A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Tarver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Tarver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarver
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarver Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarver graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lablanche Tarver DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Tarver practice?
- Dr. Denise Tarver has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Tarver practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors and San Antonio General Practitioners.