A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Tarver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Tarver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarver
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tarver Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarver graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Lablanche Tarver DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Denise L. Tarver practice?
- Dr. Denise Tarver has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Tarver practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians and San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.