Dr. Denise Tarver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise Tarver?

June 17th, 2015

Excellent physician

Dr. Tarver has been my doctor for many years. She has taken excellent care of me. I have found her to be a vey caring doctor.

June 16th, 2013

Many years ago had experience with his physician, she is a very good Doctor, teaches her patients very well and treats them very well. I never forgot her. I definitely would recommend her to others.

March 21st, 2012

i had an appointment at 11:20 and found myself still sitting in the waiting room to see her after 12:50!! When I asked one of the receptionist what the hold up was she simply said that there are still two patients ahead of me to have a seat. I said "NO, tell her I got tired of waiting for her" and walked out the door. I don't know why I was so surprised she had me waiting so long she always does and then when I do get to see her its always the same. She comes in and mumbles something for a minute and sends me off to do bloodwork which she never follows up on.

February 25th, 2011

Ran out of blood pressure meds, doc didn't care.

The doctor would only give a 30 day prescription with no refills for my blood pressure medicine until she saw me again, yet couldn't see me for 2 months. HELLO, I will run out of medicine, but she would do nothing about it after numerous calls and treated it like a game. I have tried to see the doctor for the last year, but every time I went in the office I was seen by the nurse practitioner whom I told I needed my medication refills. I was checked out and had blood work done, all by the doctors orders, in order to get refills but now that is not good enough. This is medication I have been on for some time anyway. I literally have to change doctors so I don't run out of medicine. She also unnecessarily sent me to the ER saying my fetus had no heart beat, yet should have known that the fetus was too young for the heartbeat to show on the test they gave me. I should have changed doctors long ago, my blood pressure may go down by itself once I do.

November 19th, 2015