Overall Review

3.9

January 6th, 2016
Attorney
Mrs. Taylor is the doctor of my son. I have been trying for two weeks to get her to sign an authorization for medication administration. No one answers the phone, and her fax machine number is out of service. I am sure she is a good doctor, but she does me or my son no good if I cannot reach her.

January 4th, 2016
Awesome in every way !
Dr. Taylor is kind and really listens. She is thorough and provides a comfortable atmosphere. I want to thank her for all the help she has been and I will miss her so much when she moves to Georgia!!!

December 31st, 2015
My favorite doctor, both helpful and friendly

October 19th, 2015
Not the worst, but no where good either.
Like everyone else said the phone system is terrible as well as the staff fulfill request. Why take on so many patients if you can't cater to them all? Another thing I want to touch on is how someone said they was 10 minutes late, but was refused the visit. I was 5 minutes late and Dr. Taylor wouldn't see me. That was a big disappointment and she lost all my trust after a stunt like that, especially when it's not like she see you on time anyway. I found me a new Neurologist and satisfied. Dr. Taylor is ok overall, but she can't be trusted. I rather allow my animals to be my Neurologist than her.

October 15th, 2015
Practice went downhill fast!
I started seeing the other doctor in the practice a few months ago. The care I received was really good. Now he is leaving at the end of the month, but after my last appt. I needed a simple issue with my medication fixed and NO ONE for the staff would return any phone calls to me or my insurance company for over a week. It's a very important medicine for me! And the doctor told me Dr. Taylor is booked for several months and may or may not want to have me as a patient - well after this fiasco I have a few words of advice for anyone considering this practice - RUN far away to another Neurologist practice!

October 3rd, 2015
Horrible staff
Dr Taylor is amazing. her staff is horrible. They never return calls and are incredibly rude on the phone. They told me Dr. Taylor is to busy for me and to get a PCP. So I left the practice and found a new neurologist.

August 3rd, 2015
An answer to prayer!!
Dr. Taylor helped me when I had a stroke. She was able to explain the medication, how my brain worked and how it was damaged. She was wonderful and I can't say enough nice things about her!! My appointment ran long as she wanted to address each of the concerns I had and then some. She was very thorough and polite. I wish more Doctors were like her!!

July 8th, 2015
Bad medical staff
I am so mad with this doctor medical staff ! I went there 10 minutes late for my APP and the medical staff , did not let me see the doctor ! I told her I been having 5 seizures a day , and the front dest lady didn't care ! Really rude like she is not happy with her life , and she told me to come back in one month !! Can u believe this ? I feel bad because I love Dr Taylor she is really nice person and excellent doctor , but her front office lady needs to get another job , because she is ruin Dr Taylor reputation !! Now I have to wait for one month because they didnot want to see me !!

April 8th, 2015
The worst office staff I have ever met.

April 8th, 2015
Do not recommend
Evil staff. Made me cry.

December 30th, 2014
After waiting 2 months for an appt, I got stuck in traffic for an hour and ended up being 15 min late. Dr. Taylor refused to see me and asked me to reschedule. I said no thanks. Thankfully, my husband is a ER physician and knows other neurologists in the area.

August 13th, 2014
This Is As Good AS It Gets!
Dr Taylor is fantastic. She is caring, concerned, very personable, knowledgeable, and thorough. We cannot imagine a better experience with a doctor. We have had interaction with many physicians and can tell anyone that Dr Taylor is as good as it gets. She truly loves what she is doing and shows her concern through the time she spends. She listens and also encourages the patient to ask questions and then provides detailed answers. In addition, Ivy, her nurse, was fantastic! We are so thankful to God that we found Dr Taylor and her wonderful practice!!