A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Thompson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Katherine Thompson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Denise K. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Denise Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denise Thompson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Pendleton, IN.
See Anderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.