inactive

Denise Thornberry MD Patient Reviews

no change

October 27th, 2015
Great Doctor
Spent many years with pain and my family doctor finally recommended her to me and she has helped me be able to function with a lot less pain, through injections, medicine, sometimes draining. She is very caring and kind and also extremely knowledgeable. After several years of seeing other doctors who were unsympathetic and even suggested it was in my mind, hypochondriac (swollen joints, bone lesions, etc were somehow in my mind), it was a breath of fresh air. I just wanted to be able to move without pain every single day or at least, a lot less pain. She has made that happen. Seriously, I'd recommend her to anyone who suffers from arthritis.

March 10th, 2014
patient
Dr. Thornberry is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She always takes time to answer any questions and is very gentle when examining, she genuinely cares about her patients and it shows.

August 29th, 2013
Absolutely the BEST!
Both my daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Thornberry for a couple years. The doctor was referred to us by our family physician after a horrible time with an Indianapolis rheumatologist. Dr. Thornberry is thorough and intelligent with a wonderful personality. Her staff is awesome plus I have never, every waited over 10 minutes! What's 10 minutes this day an age to see a doctor? That in itself is a wonderful treat! I would recommend Dr. Thornberry to anyone. She is worth the 1 hour drive to Rushville. You'll never find a better doctor.

July 6th, 2013
WoW Very Impressed!!!!!!!
This was my first visit. I received the most complete exam I have ever received from any type of Dr. She was very prompt, had a SUPER pleasent manner. Spent a great amount of time with me, getting to know me as a patient. She is a wonderful Dr. And she also has a wonderful friendly staff always willing to help. I would highly recommend her. I saw her at the Rushville In. Location.