Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise Trinkl
Dr. Denise Trinkl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Trinkl is affiliated with Aurora West Allis Medical Center, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago and Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise Trinkl has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Denise Trinkl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Dermot More Oferrall
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi27
Dr. Matthew Mauck
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Residency
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi3
Dr. David Fingard
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi42