A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Uchoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Uchoa is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchoa graduated from Faculdade De Medicina De Teresopolis.
Dr. Uchoa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Pacheco D M Uchoa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denise P. Uchoa practice?
- Dr. Denise Uchoa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Uchoa practices Pediatrics near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pharr, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See Edinburg Pediatricians.