A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Uchoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Uchoa is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchoa graduated from Faculdade De Medicina De Teresopolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uchoa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uchoa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise P. Uchoa practice?
Dr. Denise Uchoa practices Pediatrics near Pharr, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See Pharr Pediatricians.