A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Walinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Walinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Walinsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walinsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Walinsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise H Walinsky MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Denise H. Walinsky practice?
- Dr. Denise Walinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Walinsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.