A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Wallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Wallis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Wallis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallis graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Wallis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise D Wallis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise D. Wallis practice?
- Dr. Denise Wallis has 1 office location.
Dr. Denise Wallis practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors.