Dr. Denise Waugh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2017
So compassionate!
Dr. Waugh is truly gifted. I went to First Choice Emergency Room after an unfortunate meeting between my finger and a door. I was panicked. I work in veterinary medicine but when it comes to my own wounds, I tend to get pretty freaked out. To me, the wound looked horrendous. I was convinced my finger was a goner and I was being quite dramatic. The staff was so comforting and truly eased my nerves. I'm so appreciative they were there! Dr. Waugh came in and assessed the situation and assured me it was not quite as traumatic as I thought. She gave me pain medication and made sure I was comfortable and sutured the wound. She explained every step of the process and what I would need to do to care for the wound and my fractured finger. She asked me to call with any concerns I had. Later that day, I was concerned about the bandage and and the bleeding from my finger. I thought it would probably be ok but wanted to make sure. She invited me to come back and have the bandage changed at no additional charge. I was concerned because I was home with my two small children and didn't know how they would act while I was getting my bandage changed. Dr. Waugh brought in a coloring book for the kids and sat with them while Eddy (RN) changed my bandage. Everyone was so friendly and wonderful my kids almost didn't want to leave! I had my follow-up appointment with the orthopedist and he said Dr. Waugh did everything he would've done and made their job very easy. The wound is healing beautifully and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome! Thanks so much Dr. Waugh, Eddy and Ryan! You all were awesome!

March 20th, 2017
She was confident competent and compassionate truly a caring doctor. That is a rare thing

March 25th, 2017