Dr. Denise Waugh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 8th, 2014
What a HORRIBLE doctor!!!
Dr. Waugh is the a absolute WORST doctor a business owner and administrator could ever choose to have represent their ER!!! Her bedside manner is condescending and she spent more time judging my responses, than actually listening to my chief complaints. Then she started evaluating me for others issues I had, because SHE decided that my chief complaint was not worth looking into. I'm sorry, but if my insurance tells me to come to the the ER, urgent cares are telling me to go to the ER, and PCP offices are telling me to go to the ER...,How in the world can the "ER DOCTOR," tell me there's nothing she can do for me and I should go see a specialist. Then she dared to give me discharge instructions stating if I experience any of the following symptoms, return to the ER immediately... And those symptoms are exactly what I went in for!!! What a waste. Save your time ppl, save your energy, if you walk into a hospital and she's your doctor, request another, or go somewhere else! The staff an facility may be the only chance on earth that I will ever, EVER go back. For now, they lost my business.