Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise Weaver
Dr. Denise Weaver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hobart, IN, with another office in La Porte, IN. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weaver is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center. Dr. Weaver has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise Weaver has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Denise Weaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hobart, IN.
Dr. Omar Shamsi
Hobart, IN 0 mi9
Dr. Zlatan Stepanovic
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hobart, IN 0 mi26
Dr. Arif Khalil
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Hobart, IN 0 mi26