A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Weaver, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise C Weaver MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denise C. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Denise Weaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Weaver practices Infectious Disease near Hobart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN.
See Hobart Infectious Disease Doctors.