A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Workman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Workman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Workman, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Workman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Workman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Habersham County Medical Center
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Mamie Workman DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise M. Workman practice?
- Dr. Denise Workman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Workman practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, GA.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.