A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Wynne Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Wynne Baker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Wynne Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynne Baker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wynne Baker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wynne Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Wynne Baker practice?
Dr. Denise Wynne Baker practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.