A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Wynne Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Wynne Baker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Wynne Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynne Baker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wynne Baker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Elizabeth Wynne Baker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Wynne Baker practice?
- Dr. Denise Wynne Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Wynne Baker practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.