A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Youssef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Youssef, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Youssef has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Eilen Youssef MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Denise E. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Denise Youssef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denise Youssef practices Pediatrics near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Pediatricians.