A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denish Gangasingh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denish Gangasingh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denish Gangasingh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangasingh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gangasingh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denish Gangasingh MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Denish Gangasingh practice?
- Dr. Denish Gangasingh has 1 office location.
Dr. Denish Gangasingh practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.