A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denitsu Hirai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denitsu Hirai, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirai graduated from Univ Of Tokyo.
Dr. Hirai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denitsu Hirai MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Denitsu Hirai practice?
- Dr. Denitsu Hirai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denitsu Hirai practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.