A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deniz Altinok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deniz Altinok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deniz Altinok, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altinok graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altinok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deniz Altinok MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deniz Altinok practice?
- Dr. Deniz Altinok has 1 office location.
Dr. Deniz Altinok practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Radiologists and Southfield Pediatric Specialists.