A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deniz Bastug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deniz Bastug is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deniz Bastug, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastug graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bastug has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deniz Francis Bastug MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deniz F. Bastug practice?
- Dr. Deniz Bastug has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deniz Bastug practices Plastic Surgery near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Plastic Surgeons.