inactive

Deniz F Bastug MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2012
Great Experience
I had a breast augmentation and am extremely satisfied with the results and my experience with Dr. Bastug and his staff. I called and e-mailed before and after the surgery and was able to talk to him or his staff with questions right away.He was very honest with me about what to expect during/after the surgery and about size. My scars are already almost gone and I can't believe how great I look only a month after surgery. His staff also clearly outlined the costs and risks up front, I felt very educated and informed prior to surgery. Overall this was a great experience and I am so glad I went to Dr. Bastug.

May 16th, 2012
very caring
I saw Dr Bastug many years ago when he was in GA. Through no fault of his, I developed some problems after surgery. He was wonderful; very attentive, even calling me at home over the weekend to check on me. Despite the problems, I am still very happy with the results of my surgery.

October 22nd, 2011
Will not ever go back to this doc.

April 23rd, 2010
Great experience!
Very caring & professional setting. Easy to work with! Would refer all my friends to this office!! Great caring staff

April 9th, 2010
Great Doctor
Very pleasant, kind and interested in me as a person, not only as a patient. Skills are very good