A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Denman Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Denman Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Memorial Hospital Of R I, Pawtucket, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Denman Denman Scott MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. H Denman D. Scott practice?
- Dr. H Denman Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. H Denman Scott practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Internists and Pawtucket Preventive Medicine Specialists.