A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennard Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennard Ellison, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ellison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennard Ellison MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennard Ellison practice?
- Dr. Dennard Ellison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennard Ellison practices Otolaryngology near Alamosa, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Del Norte, CO and Williamson, WV.
See Alamosa Otolaryngologists.