A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennie Schultheis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennie Schultheis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultheis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schultheis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheis graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Schultheis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennie Lawrence Schultheis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennie L. Schultheis practice?
- Dr. Dennie Schultheis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennie Schultheis practices Family Medicine near Arcata, CA.
See Arcata Primary Care Doctors.