A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennie Schultheis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennie Schultheis is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheis graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Schultheis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennie Lawrence Schultheis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennie L. Schultheis practice?
- Dr. Dennie Schultheis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennie Schultheis practices Family Medicine near Arcata, CA.
See Arcata Family Physicians.