Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Proceed with caution show details Proceed with caution
Nov 24th, 2015

Doctor Abbas is an excellent doctor. His staff, however, is unprofessional. The staff there says nasty things about patients in Spanish, patients who might appear to not be fluent in Spanish. The staff there defrauds the insurance companies and bills patients for services not rendered. The conditions in the office are unsanitary and have been for quite some time. Open-container urine samples are left sitting around the sink of the only one-toilet bathroom. This compromises the samples and is extremely unsanitary. The staff there, including Dr. Abbas are insensitive to those with disabilities, often exploiting said disabilities. The staff ignores patients and is not organized. This has been the situation for years.

Apr 9th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Abbas for a few years now. He is very experienced and listens to any of your concerns. Great doctor! Staff is courteous. The only cons to me is when I call most of the time I always get the answering machine and when you schedule a appointment you still have to wait another 30 mins-1 hour to be seen.

by Mrs. T. Chaney on Feb 19th, 2015

I have been going here for fifteen years. Love Dr. Abbas.

Poor Patient care show details Poor Patient care
May 30th, 2013

The scheduling is poorly coordinated, every time I was scheduled to see the doctor he wasn't available until 1-2 hours after my scheduled appointment. The procedure performed was a failure, the doctor had his nurse practitioner preform it, all just a waste of my time and my insurance money!!! I highly suggest you find another OBGYN!!! Do not waste your time or money...