A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Abella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Abella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abella graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Abella DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Abella practice?
- Dr. Dennis Abella has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Abella practices Internal Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists.