Dr. Dennis Abernathie Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Abernathie?

Very poor doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2016

After waiting more than 30 minutes after my appointment time and then another 30 minutes in the examination room he came in, was seemed in a hurry with no discussion of my x-rays. He prescribed therapy and that was it. I went to therapy but it aggravated my pain. I made an appointment with another orthopedic doctor who ordered an MRI which showed that I have a cyst in my spine. As far as I'm concerned, he's a quack.

The pain is gone!

Posted on October 1st, 2013

When I had an appt with Dr Abernathie I always had my list of questions and concerns that I wanted to ask him. He always sat down and answered them, never seemed in a hurry. He gave detailed answers. I found him to be kind and caring. And, he has a great sense of humor!

RLH

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Dr. Abernathie may be rated lower because he spends quality time. I'm not going to write a book, but after 5 years and 5 previous surgeries that weren't correct with 2 replaced hips and a fused vertebrae, he was able to figure out what was wrong, do surgery and I'm healing. Had I seen him first, I feel I would be fine or at least alot better now. The other "hack" orthopedics I had surgery by should be ashamed to be called doctors/surgeons. Replacing/surgery on a human body is not like replacing parts on a care and several surgeons, even at Columbia Orthopedic are parts swappers just hoping they make the correct decision.I'll recommend Dr. Abernathie over any other Orthopedic, since the others have "maimed" me physically with all the unnnecessary "chop shop" surgeries.

back problems

Posted on September 6th, 2011

saw dr. abernathie for back issues if you want to call him a doctor, absolutely no pain relief given actually told me pain medicine makes your back hurt worse. i would not let this man doctor my dog. no bedside manner at all.

Posted on July 6th, 2011

I feel that he was very rude and disdent from the matter we came for. I don't think he likes fat people.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Dr Abernathie was such a knowledgeable and friendly surgeon. He assured me that everything would run smoothly after he exhausted ALL non operative treatments. Once surgery was done the follow up and level of care was great. I feel like a new person and have him to thank! Highly recommend. Thanks you Dr. A

I would not recommend Dr. Abernathie

Posted on December 26th, 2008

Following a surgery that was performed by Dr. Abernathie, I had to go to another orthopedic surgeon is get straightened out.

Posted on April 8th, 2016