A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Simpson General Hospital Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Ulysses Adams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis U. Adams practice?
- Dr. Dennis Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Adams practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mendenhall, MS.
See Mendenhall Primary Care Doctors.