Dr. Dennis Agliano MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Tampa, FL

3.8

July 25th, 2016
Excellent for Dr. Agliano
Excellent job and would recommend Dr. Agliano.

January 6th, 2016
Great! Very thorough and informative.

December 7th, 2015
Great- from start to finish- staff very nice

July 17th, 2015
My experience was great! the staff knows what they are doing and are very knowledgeable!

April 14th, 2015
Find another doctor
7 years later and I'm seeing another ENT for the same problem that his surgery never fixed. I went for a deviated septum and turns out the problem was not fixed. Seemed as if he was more concerned with the plastic surgery part of how the outside looked. He was always late to appointments and was even late to my surgery that I scheduled first thing in the morning. When I asked a question after the surgery about my nose at a follow up appointment, he snorted back "Rome wasn't built in a day!". Horrible bedside manner and my problem was never fixed.

May 27th, 2012
Jorge Gaviria
Doctor Agliano, You are the best

May 16th, 2011
Needs his license revoked.
I wish I had read all of the terrible reviews that said the same thing I did before I went to see this doctor. I was told to arrive early to fill out new patient paper work. They said the office opened at 8:30am. I arrived at 8:15am and the doors were open. My appt. was scheduled for 9am. I had several employees walk past me who didn't greet me, didn't ask me my name, what time my appt. was scheduled for, etc. Even at 8:30am. No one was behind the Front Desk. They left the desk unattended with patients in the waiting room. I had to flag someone down to ask for my paper work cause it was almost 9:00am. They took me to a room to wait for the doctor and told me he was running late. I sat in the room for an hour before he walked in. I told him I was just about to leave because I had been waiting so long. He seemed offended and said he got caught in traffic. He acted as if he didn't care about my needs and laughed at me that I waited 20 years to see a doctor. I paid a $40 copayment, waited an hour and a half, for him to spend 5 minutes with me, His office doesn't even have any testing, you have to go see a different doctor for that. If I had known I would have never went to see him. His Front Desk staff scheduled 2 appointments for me and wrote it down. I called back to cancel and come to find out they never even scheduled the appointments. Worse doctor and staff EVER!!!!!

September 17th, 2010
Scarred
I was left with bad scars on a procedure that a friend had with another Doctor with no scarring. Very aloof during procedure and followup.

March 6th, 2010