A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Ahnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Ahnen, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Ahnen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahnen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ahnen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis James Ahnen MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Ahnen practice?
- Dr. Dennis Ahnen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Ahnen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Gastroenterologists.