A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Ahnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Ahnen, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahnen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahnen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Ahnen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahnen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahnen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Ahnen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Ahnen practice?
- Dr. Dennis Ahnen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Ahnen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Lakewood, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Gastroenterologists.