A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Allendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Allendorf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Allendorf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allendorf graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allendorf has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allendorf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Allendorf practice?
Dr. Dennis Allendorf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.