A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Alter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Alter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Alter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alter graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Thomas Alter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis T. Alter practice?
- Dr. Dennis Alter has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Alter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Coast, FL.
See Palm Coast Surgeons.