Dr. Dennis Aponte Is this you?

August 10th, 2012

Doctor ok, rest leaves alot to be desired.

About dr - kind of seemed to push prescriptions than access the problem. If this, take this - if you get worse; stop taking it. It couldve just been a me issue as other reviews refute my experience. about staff - just going through the motions. No debit/credit accepted. about waitroom: its small, you are on top of other people who are more than willing to let you part take in their cellphone conversations, atleast when I was there. Good luck finding parking and bring a decent amount of quarters as you should expect ATLEAST an hour wait, usually more. Im sure the doctor is a good doctor, but after a handful of visits, I had to switch.

March 22nd, 2012

Best Doctor in New Jersey

He is my mom and my whole family doctor for past 11 years, he is the best, spend time with patient, explains well, best bedside manner. His assistance was so good and kind and competent. He is the most caring, warmest and knowledgable doctor. His diagnosis is accurate. It is worth to see him even if I have to wait.

August 30th, 2011

Waiting To See the Dr

I love this doctor however, I think the staff needs to be much more curteous and professional when dealing with a vast ethnic population. I feel the English speakers are not treated with the same respect as Spanish speakers. Also the time in the waitiing room is rediculous. I think I spend more time from 1-2 hrs and this needs to be improved drastically. However, I think Dr. Aponte is a great doctor, he listens, and pays attenditon to my needs and he is very kind in many ways to his community served. I won't change him for the world but his staff and time frame is another problem that must be addressed promptly!

August 28th, 2009

Dr. Aponte is a wonderful and caring doctor, some members of the staff are friendly but the receptionist is the only thing I would change from his office.

February 17th, 2017