A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Arce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Arce, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Arce graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Arce has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Arce practice?
Dr. Dennis Arce practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.