A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Arce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Arce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arce
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Arce, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Arce graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Arce has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Allen Arce MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Arce practice?
- Dr. Dennis Arce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Arce practices Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.