A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Armstrong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armstrong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Armstrong practice?
Dr. Dennis Armstrong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.