A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Asby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Asby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Asby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asby graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Asby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Dudley Asby MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Asby practice?
- Dr. Dennis Asby has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Asby practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.