A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Assenmacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Assenmacher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Assenmacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Assenmacher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Assenmacher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Assenmacher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Bay Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Assenmacher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Assenmacher practice?
- Dr. Dennis Assenmacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Assenmacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oregon, OH.
See Oregon Orthopedic Surgeons.